Wednesday 17 February 2010

Narrative

I'm currently quite enthused by my latest work with body close-ups. But alongside this staged photography, I still have the desire to photograph my social natural surroundings – a process I'm most used to. I was also keenly thinking about narrative. This inspiration came from the small story piece I put together of my parents earlier on in the module. So I've been shooting some more colour medium format film (attractive and slow process). These are just the frames in the order exposed (contact sheets) but I quite like looking over the shoot and seeing the scene evolve. Also I hope the viewer gets an idea of how the  photographer works/moves/interacts within the space and with the subjects. I saw some excellent work like this by my fellow student Joanna Ornowska.

No comments:

Post a Comment