These are my notes on working through these self-knowing questions. To summarise the key points:
- At present I am struggling to define myself to anything more specific than a 'creative'.
- Happiness is success, not the other way round.
- I would be content to have a 'normal' job for a living, and work creatively outside of hours, thereby removing the stress. However would be great if the two could come together at some point.
- What I want to do next is figure out what I want to do after that.
- Need to work with others to keep driven, can't stand long and lonely evenings in front of a computer screen. Like collaboration, but only if the collaborators are hard-working and reliable.
- Efficiency is not my strong point.
So plenty of food for thought, towards forming a plan for the near future.